Accept Cards Ltd are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed to comply with these guidelines.
- Our site is designed to work at a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768. In most cases, our users have a screen resolution greater than this.
- Navigation is included in common elements across our website.
- Stylesheets are used on our website using relative text sizes, except in the few cases where we are using graphical text.
- Text size can be altered using the 'View' menu in your web browser.
- Images that are used to give information have alternative text attributes. Where an image is used for purely decorative purposes, the alt attribute is left blank.
- We don't use colour solely to convey information.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
The following access keys may help you to navigate around this website.
- 0 - Homepage
- 1 - Site Map
- 2 - Our Services
- 3 - About Us
- 4 - Testimonials
- 5 - Contact Us
- 6 - Arrange a Quote
- 7 - Request a Call Back
- 8 - FAQs
- 9 - Accessibility
This web site has been tested on the following browsers and platforms.
- Internet Explorer v7.0. v8.0. v9.0.
- Firefox v2.0, v.3.0+
- Google Chrome
- Safari v1.0, v2.0, v3.0+
On Windows platforms (NT4, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista) & Macintosh computers (OS X).
Start saving today
Saving money couldn't be easier
Call us on
01422 372 818
for friendly no-obligation advice.
Or simply provide us with your details and we will come back to you with our quotation.
acceptcards and especially Brendan Kenny was extremely helpful and informative when I was faced with the challenge of updating our old card taking facilities. It was a real pleasure dealing with Brendan, he has helped my company save a huge amount of money....
Linden Turner, Berkeley Scott