We are here to help you choose the right card payment facility for your specific business needs from a range partner payment services providers. The flexibility of our solutions means we can provide tailored, cost-effective solutions for taking payments through both physical terminals and online gateways on behalf of established businesses and start-ups.
We can do this because uniquely, we are not tied to one single provider - we have strong relationships with most of the UK's payment service providers (card acquiring banks) and suppliers of card machines, website and integrated point of sales solutions.
Catering for every possible way a business will need for accepting card payments:
- Retail Chip & PIN with the latest Countertop and Portable Bluetooth credit card machines (through land line or IP/broadband connection)
- Mail Order and Telephone Order (MOTO) with card machines or Virtual Terminal (multiple use via any PC)
- Mobile GSM/GPRS terminals for secure Chip & PIN payments on the move or at the point of delivery
- On-line payments via your website from a choice of secure Payment Gateway providers
Truly Independent advice and support
Our professional and highly experienced team will guide you through the options and explain everything in plain English. From your first point of contact with us we will assist you every step of the way, from completing paperwork and managing your application with the provider, through to delivery of your new card machine or installation of Virtual Terminal/Payment Gateway.
Additional options you may require or benefit from with your facility
- On-line reporting tools for managing your card transactions.
- Cash Back.
- Mobile phone top ups.
- Handling foreign currency.
- Extra security for card not present transactions.
- Loyalty cards.
- American Express or Diners Club card acceptance.
Pricing and new products
We constantly review and evaluate new products and card payment providers. This enables us to secure market leading processing rates and access to latest solutions for our clients, members of the trade associations and our partners from professional networks. In turn this not only helps our clients serve their customers better, but also reduces costs and grows revenues.
Most of the options available will attract a zero or low cost set up charge.
Arrange your free review today
Call us on
01422 372 818
for friendly no-obligation advice.
Or simply provide us with your details and we will come back to you with our quotation.
As we were a new start business in the motor trade, the banks are reluctant to accept companies from that profession, Michelle and the team were fantastic in preparing the submission and getting it sorted for us. I would recommend them to anyone with no worries. Excellent throughout!...
Paddy Limb, Cars of Provenance Ltd