New to cards?
Thinking of taking payment by card for the first time?
Whether you are a brand new business, or have been trading for a while but have never taken cards before, acceptcards can help you. acceptcards will ALWAYS find you terms that are better than going to your own bank direct, and we can often get you up and running with your new card machine in LESS THAN A WEEK from the time you first speak to us! There is no need to open new bank accounts or change your existing banking arrangements.
Why accept card payments from your customers?
- Credit and debit cards are now the preferred method of payment for the majority of people in the UK.
- Secure transactions can be conducted face-to-face by Chip and PIN.
- Internet buying is the largest payments growth area in the UK.
- Use your Mobile Phone to accept card payments on the move.
- A Virtual Terminal allows you to take payments over the phone anywhere you have internet access.
- LOWEST rates available for starting up - save 40% or more by not using your bank direct.
- Improve your cashflow as payments are in your account within 2/4 days in FULL.
- Allows you to accept card payments from both retail and commercial customers.
- Reduce your business banking charges and the level of cash handling and security.
- See more customers through your door as more will come in to spend.
- Achieve additional sales by offering alternative payment methods. No cash restrictions means customers can spend more.
- Payments by cheque are becoming fewer and fewer.
- Encourage impulse buying.
Contact acceptcards today and start taking card payments in your business within a week*.
*subject to acceptance of an application by the Risk department of the chosen provider.
Arrange your free review today
Call us on
01422 372 818
for friendly no-obligation advice.
Or simply provide us with your details and we will come back to you with our quotation.
I came to acceptcards following a nightmare experience with another company and a series of disappointments that left me feeling jaded towards the entire merchant services sector. It seemed you could either have excellent service but an onerous contract, or unbeatable rates but appalling customer service; nobody seemed able to deliver both. How delighted I was to be proven wrong: Chris, Trina and the team brokered a deal that was perfect for my needs and, barring one early hiccup, the whole process was completely problem-free....
Gavin, Newport Computers